During the operation of the inflatable flotation machine, with the rotation of the centrifugal impeller, the coal slurry in the tank is sucked from the bottom of the tank from below to the middle of the centrifugal impeller blades. At the same time, the low voltage gas supplied by the blower motor also enters through the gas regulator in the hollow shaft and centrifugal impeller chamber. After sufficient mixing of coal slurry and gas in the middle of the leaves, it is released diagonally from the upper part of the centrifugal impeller, and then enters all grooves through the motor stator pressure reducing and stabilizing valve and fixed term. The bubble rises to the foam stable area, and after the whole process of gathering, the foam automatically flows out of the overflow weir and overflows into the foam tank. A portion of the coal slurry also flows towards the lower edge of the centrifugal impeller, which is mixed again to produce acidified bubbles. The remaining coal slurry flows into the next tank until it finally becomes a tailings pond.
Structural characteristics of inflatable flotation machine
A part of the main shaft bearing is hung on the sound card frame on the side, with a lightweight structure and convenient installation;
2. The centrifugal impeller is in a truncated cone shape, and the motor stator is in a radial shape. It has strong mixing ability and low functional loss;
3. Use UV type tanks to minimize the accumulation of industrial waste;
4. The centrifugal impeller has a small diameter, low circular velocity, and low functional loss.
Characteristics of inflatable flotation machine models
1. Low functional loss, can be environmentally friendly and energy-saving by 30-50%;
2. The gas is well diffused, the bubbles are evenly dispersed, and the foam is stable;
3. Solid particles can float sufficiently and are not easy to settle in the tank. The slurry gas mixture is good, and the flotation reagent index value is high;
4. Light damage to spare parts and long service life.
Mechanical stirring type, non self breathing, non self aspirating coal slurry, the workshop needs to be equipped with steps (with a fluctuation of 300-400mm);
Product application scope
Aerated flotation machine can be widely used for the separation of rare metals, Light metal and minerals in mining enterprises. Aerated flotation machine is suitable for the rough separation and scavenging of large, medium and small flotation reagent plants.
During the operation of the inflatable flotation machine, with the rotation of the centrifugal impeller, the coal slurry in the tank is sucked from the bottom of the tank from below to the middle of t