Ganzhou is the tungsten capital of China. It is rich in tungsten resources. It has the largest tungsten mine in China - Dafushan tungsten mine in Gan County, Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province. Tungsten mining equipment, as an important equipment for tungsten mining production, plays an important role in improving tungsten mining efficiency and reducing production costs. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge and operating steps of Ganzhou tungsten mine equipment.
1、 Types of Equipment at Ganzhou Tungsten Mine
1. Tungsten ore crushing equipment: mainly including jaw crushers, cone crushers, impact crushers, etc. These equipment can crush tungsten ore into the required particle size for subsequent mineral processing.
2. Tungsten ore screening equipment: mainly including vibrating screens, rotary vibrating screens, drum screens, etc. These equipment can screen the crushed tungsten ore and separate the required ore.
3. Tungsten ore beneficiation equipment: mainly including flotation machines, gravity separators, magnetic separators, etc. These equipment can beneficially process the screened tungsten ore and separate the required tungsten ore.
2、 Operating Steps of Ganzhou Tungsten Mine Equipment
1. Operating steps of tungsten ore crushing equipment:
(1) Put the tungsten ore material into the crusher.
(2) Start the crusher and crush according to the required particle size.
(3) After the crushing is completed, turn off the crusher.
2. Operating steps of tungsten ore screening equipment:
(1) Put the crushed tungsten ore into the screening equipment.
(2) Start the screening equipment and screen according to the required particle size.
(3) After the screening is completed, turn off the screening equipment.
3. Operating steps of tungsten ore beneficiation equipment:
(1) Put the screened tungsten ore into the beneficiation equipment.
(2) Start the beneficiation equipment and perform beneficiation treatment according to the required ore.
After the beneficiation is completed, close the beneficiation equipment.
3、 Maintenance of Equipment at Ganzhou Tungsten Mine
1. Tungsten mining equipment should be regularly lubricated, inspected, and maintained during use to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
After long-term shutdown, tungsten mining equipment should undergo comprehensive inspection and maintenance to prevent problems such as rust and aging.
3. Tungsten mining equipment should be protected during transportation and installation to avoid equipment damage or potential safety hazards.
As an important equipment for tungsten production, Ganzhou tungsten mine equipment plays an important role in improving tungsten mining efficiency and reducing production costs. Understanding the types and operating procedures of tungsten mining equipment, as well as maintenance methods, can help us better use and manage tungsten mining equipment, improve tungsten production efficiency, and achieve sustainable development.