Seashore sand tin ore is an important tin ore resource with high tin content, but also contains a large amount of impurities, so it needs to be re selected. This article will introduce the gravity separation method of Haibin Sha Tin Mine, including the beneficiation process, operating steps, and precautions.
1、 Beneficiation process
The gravity separation of the seaside sand tin mine usually adopts a gravity separation flotation process. The specific process is as follows:
1. Coarse selection: The raw ore is subjected to rough selection and screening to separate large pieces of ore. The commonly used screening equipment includes circular vibrating screens and drum screens.
2. Intermediate selection: After rough selection, the ore is subjected to intermediate selection to remove some impurities. The equipment commonly used for selection is a spiral sorting machine.
3. Selection: The selected ore is carefully selected to remove most of the impurities. The equipment commonly used for selection is a heavy medium separator.
4. Flotation: Flotation is performed on the selected ore to separate the tin concentrate from it. The equipment commonly used for flotation is a flotation machine.
2、 Operating Steps
1. Steps for rough selection:
(1) Feed the raw ore into a circular vibrating screen or drum screen for screening.
(2) Feed the screened ore into the intermediate separation equipment.
2. Selection steps:
(1) Feed the screened ore into the spiral separator.
(2) Adjust the speed and inclination angle of the spiral sorting machine to separate a portion of impurities.
3. Selected operation steps:
(1) Feed the selected ore into the heavy medium separator.
(2) Adjust the medium density of the heavy medium separator to enable it to separate most impurities.
4. Flotation operation steps:
(1) Feed the selected ore into the flotation machine.
(2) Adjust the reagents and gases in the flotation machine to separate tin concentrate.
1. When conducting heavy beneficiation of seaside sand tin ore, it is necessary to pay attention to the water content of the ore, as excessive water content can affect the beneficiation effect.
When selecting and flotation, it is necessary to pay attention to the particle size of the ore. Any ore that is too fine or too coarse can affect the beneficiation effect.
When conducting flotation, it is necessary to pay attention to the type and dosage of reagents, which can affect the recovery rate of tin concentrate.
In short, the gravity separation of the coastal sand tin mine is a complex process that requires four steps: rough selection, intermediate selection, selection, and flotation to separate the tin concentrate. When conducting beneficiation, it is necessary to pay attention to the water content, particle size, and type and dosage of reagents of the ore to ensure the beneficiation effect.